something to look forward to in the upcoming season. He finished the game with 270 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions but the stats don't tell the whole story. It was a beautiful sight to see
Mettenberger drop back and throw one deep pass after another. Something Tiger fans haven't seen in a long time. For once the receivers were given the opportunity to have a big day and we were able to see what play- makers on the outside could do for a change. Jarvis Landry led all receivers with 120 yards while Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't far behind with 115 yards and a touchdown reception. I realize that this was just a spring game but after losing to Alabama 21-0 in the Championship game this is exactly what LSU fans needed to see. I am very excited about the upcoming season. If coach Miles lets Mettenberger do his thing in the regular season then it is possible the Tigers will be in another Championship game. There is no doubt in my mind the Tigers offense is going to explode this year and I am going to be there to see it. I always get my tickets early by using www.BigWillTickets.com. They have an excellent selection of both season tickets and individual games for all LSU events and they never disappoint! Geaux Tigers!

No comments:
Post a Comment