Welcome to Lulu's Tiger Tales

Welcome to Lulu's Tiger Tales! Here we discuss all things Tiger. Whether it be Tiger football, baseball, or any other Tiger related sporting event, it is fair game to exchange views on. Let us put our heads together and toss around our thoughts and ideas on Tiger Athletics. Geaux Tigers !!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back in Business

I've just gotten to the point where I can talk about LSU football again. It took me a while to get over this one. I suppose all I can do now is move on to next year. Which, by the way, looks promising. LSU returns 16 starters next year ( 8 offense, 6 defense, and 2 specialists.) This includes a trio of  All-Americans, cornerback Tyrann Mathieu, defensive end Sam Montgomery, and punter Brad Wing. The Tigers will also return four top running backs and it's second leading receiver. The biggest news however is that the Tigers will have a new quarterback next year. This is something that I have looked forward to for quit some time. I am hoping with the play of Zach Mettenberger the Tigers will develop an offense that is well rounded in both the running and passing game. Something they lacked in the National Championship. It will be interesting to see if Coach Miles will integrate a passing game into the offense and if his play calling will go beyond that of the option. I am a glass is half full kinda gal but I am still struggling with this one. I am unsure if Coach Miles learned his lesson in the Championship game but I a am hopeful he will take the advice of many and make the changes necessary when it comes to the Tiger's offense. Next year looks to be a good one, lets hope it pans out that way. Geaux Tigers!

2 comments:

  1. Geaux Tigers! I might not talk about the BCS anymore however I cant wait for November 3rd I agree with you. Mett is the real deal. Thanks for the great LSU Tigers Tickets from Big Will Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll Tide Roll! 21-0

    ReplyDelete